3/4 C Olive Oil
1 1/2 Tbsp. Lucy’s Krazy Sea Salt
Victory Hills Smoked Jalapeno Chevre Cheese
1. Heat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Slice potatoes (with skin on), place on cookie sheet.
3. Mix 3/4 C Olive Oil with 1 1/2 TBSP Lucy’s Krazy Sea Salt in bowl. Brush oil mixture on the potatoes with pastry brush.
4. Place in pre-heated oven at 200 degrees. Cook checking every 5 minutes or so until fork tender.
5. Remove from oven and add a spoonful of the Victory Hills Smoked Jalapeno Chevre to the top of each potato slice.
6. Put potatoes back in oven and broil until cheese starts to melt, then remove from oven and serve immediately and enjoy!